Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

FALL is HERE!

 Our lives are busier than they've ever been and yes I really didn't have any time to craft and then blog about it -  but I did it anyway because it brings me joy! So for those of you reading this, judging me and thinking she needs to be doing something else, NEWS FLASH shouldn't you be doing something else too instead of reading my blog!

Back to the fun stuff!

It's now 3 days into the Fall and my wreath had not been changed since the spring, so like a mad scientist running through the house as Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood played over and over again(cause my 3 year old knows how to work Netflix on the Wii) again don't judge, I got to work.

Nothing spectacular it's just the same wreath that hangs on the front door (which no one even uses to come into our house btw) that I just keep changing out the flowers and banners for every season, kind of like those magnetic purses that you can change the style of as often as you like.

But first I started with this super easy flower/badge detail.  I'm a very impatient crafter,  I like to see results fast - cause remember I have no time right!

So this is somewhat of a tutorial that will help some poor soul, short of time, impatient crafter like me.

Here's what you need:

-Wire ribbon or plain ribbon (if that's all you've got on hand)
-scissors and hot glue gun
- cardboard (cereal box will do just fine)



And voila here's a nice little or as big as you want it to be flower.





Reason I used wire ribbon is because you can then shape it to look a little more 3 dimensional.

Through the magic of blogging! Here's my finished product!



And here's my front (not so used) door Fall Wreath!



Thanks for stopping by!

L.


Linked up at:


Whip It Up Wednesday Handmade Linky Party

No comments: