Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

So much time has past....

To say I'm a little behind in my blog would be an understatement. So much time has past, so many memories made.  Where to begin...

Our summer vacation right after my brother's wedding was a blast!






These were the only pics I had with the sun!

Then we had some of our wonderful family back again and got to meet the latest addition to the clan


our 4 month old nephew. What a cutie and a bruiser, he's a big boy!

So the first few days together were cozy cause it was raining!
My niece looking for the sun!

                                                   

                                        So we did the next best thing... The Children's Museum.

                                                     
                                                       Uncles can be so silly sometimes!










Even with her grumpy face she's still so cute.



Oh yeah I was there too!


One of these kids is doing his own thing

one of these kids just doesn't belong....
(you know the Sesame street song)
Anyway my son, is the only kid I know that doesn't like ice cream!
 
But she does!

We made the most of every minute together!

By they way this was a beach vacation!







 see ya next year Top Sail, NC! 

These are the kind of cheesy pics you torture your teenagers with! Can't wait!




Much love,
L.






No comments: