Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Baby Brother get's married!

This weekend we celebrated one of the most important days of my youngest brother's life!

It was all the buzz around our house for the last "umm" YEAR, because our 2 oldest kids had the honor of being in the bridal party.  Everyone looked wonderful, and so very happy.



They are such a beautiful couple.  I know she truly loves and honors my brother, he has found a treasure!





           Some of us took the wedding nupituals very seriously too!


My handsome dad, and son looking so sharp.

The kids really did a great job, it's not easy trying to keep them looking so cute, clean and happy during an entire day of pictures! 


It was a fairytale kind of day!


My mother was spectacular the entire day, but I know it can't be  easy letting go of one of your babies.

And so the fun began!


 Guess who caught the garter, but I'm not letting this little man get away from me so early!

Wish I had more pics to show but we were too busy dancing the night away.

We had a great time and are so very happy and blessed to have such a loving family.



Congratulations Daniel and Angelina!
We Love you guys!!!!!

No comments: