Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Quick Change!

I was clearing out my cupboards, and came across these 2 ice cream sundae cups. Now the last time I used them was for my daughter's Hello Kitty  birthday party 2 years ago as candy dishes (which explains the pink and red ribbon). And they've never been used since.

Until now!



I know what you're all thinking "wow all you did was turn them upside down."

Don't they look so much better this way.
But God showed me something in this quick little change, that I thought I'd share with you. 

"Sometimes we maybe not be used the way we want to by God or think we could ever be used, but He sure knows how to get the best results out of us!"
                                                                                                                                           

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Thanks for stoping by

L.

No comments: