Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Shut the Back door!

With the completion of my wreath for the front door I realized no one hardly ever enters in that way, so needed something welcoming but super fast and yes you guessed it super cheap for the back door.

Here are the few main supplies and basic steps to my quickie wreath:


1. Foam plate, Dollar Store printed napkins, scissors, utility knife and white glue. (All stuff I had on had, so I guess you can say this wreath cost me $0.)
2. Cut out the center using a utility knife.
3. Folded my dinner napkin into fourths and cut into strips.
4. Attached one end of a strip with a dab of glue to the back of the plate and began wrapping it around and then glued the other end of the napkin down. Repeat process until covered.
5. There you have it, your  basic wreath to decorate. How easy was that!


These would make great gifts for any occasion but especially to all my friends out there who participate in Advent Conspiracy and make their Christmas gifts.

That's all folks!

                                       Happy Memorial Day!

Linking up at:

Tatertots and Jello
Be Different Act Normal
Tip Junkie
Someday Crafts
The Shabby Creek Cottage
I heart Nap time

1 comment:

Adriane said...

I love this idea!! It turned out so cute..and is so simple! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a note, now I am a follower here at yours!

Come by again soon!!

-Adriane