Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mother's Day Trinket

We're nearing the end of one of the coolest moms groups I have ever been a part of, and I just wanted to bless all the mama's with a little Mother's Day trinket.  So hopefully none of them will be reading this before I hand them out.  


You can never go wrong with embellished clothespins at .08 cents each(thanks to 2 Michael's coupons)  and so easy to make.

This little gift is nothing in comparison to all that I've received from the fellowship of such a wonderful group of ladies.

And I also have to plug a great website just recently started by one of our mentor moms; that had developed learning activities for children way before anything we've ever seen on Pinterest (I'm just saying!)

Check it out here



Happy Mother's Day!



Linked up at:

Tip Junkie handmade projects     



     

2 comments:

Sam said...

Found you at tip junkie. those are really cute.

Katie @ Pincushion Creations said...

These are super cute!! I love the sunflowers!! I would love to have you share this at my link party and even enter my giveaway!

http://www.pincushioncreations.com/2012/05/homemade-by-you-11-giveaway.html