Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Last Minute Teacher Appreciation Gift

I was literally cutting and gluing minutes before having to take my eldest child to school, because I completely forgot she had to bring in a flower to her teacher today.
And we don't have a garden, and I didn't want to share any of the flowers my husband gave me for mother's day(I'm just saying).

So with some construction paper, glue and a lot of pressure; I came up with these little gems.
Super cute, super easy and super cheap. (I feel like I say that a lot).



Luckily I had these little 2" pots leftover from a previous craft, but like this rolled paper tutorial , you can make them with stems.







When life gives you lemons... Craft!

Have a great day and I hope this helps to inspire someone today!
Blessings,

The Mama


Linked up at:
Tip Junkie
Sugar Bee Crafts

1 comment:

Our Pinteresting Family said...

What an adorable idea! I'm sure the teacher loved them. Megan