Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Papyrus has nothing on me!

Lately I've been on an anti-store bought Valentine's day kick, I mean it's so expensive just because it's RED.
So I got busy today on the eve of V-day making cards for hubby, the kids, even the 2nd grade teacher.
By no means is this a tutorial but more like a Public Service Announcement. 
Please, please, please you don't  have to spend a lot of money on cards and gifts. With a little bit of paper and a small hint of craftiness I was able to make these little gems. Nothing special but surely ONE OF A KIND.





Super duper simple but let's face it kids really don't care for cards.
I'm working on a little treat for them,but I'll show you on another post.

Happy Valentine's Day!


 Much Love,
        L.



Linking up @

Tip Junkie handmade projects

http://todayscreativeblog.net
 

Photobucket




1 comment:

Jaime Lyn at Crafty Scrappy Happy said...

I like your Valentines day card wayyy better than a store bought card any day! I completely agree that spending so so so much money on cards is silly! Thanks for sharing your sweet cards! :o)
Jaime from crafty scrappy happy