Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Everyday inspiration

We're getting ready for a busy season in our house with 3 birthdays and Easter each one on the heels of the other.
So I was inspired to make one of the sweetest and dearest crafts to welcome in the Spring by mama's "three little birds" at home (and Bob Marley of course!)




I gathered some branches, a pitcher that's never used, downloaded and printed out a bird template thanks to Martha, and cut out using some pretty paper.
Sorry I tried posting the link but it wasn't working. Trust me, just hit up
Marthastewart.com and look up bird templates.






Happy Spring!



Linky up at:

Tip Junkie handmade projects


UndertheTableandDreaming



Lovely Crafty Home





Chic on a Shoestring Decorating




10 comments:

Kim said...

These are really cute! I love them in the bright pitcher.

www.kim-toomuchtimeonmyhands.blogspot.com

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

These are soooo darn cute...thanks for sharing your idea. Hop over and join me next week at my NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS PARTY…hope to see ya there.

Blessings,
Linda

Kristen @ Who's Watching the Baby? said...

These are great! I'm on such a bird kick lately. We live in Florida, so it can actually be kind of a challenge to find good twigs. Palms everywhere. I know, I know - good problem to have.

Looks terrific!

G. said...

LOVE this idea! I love the yellow pitcher, very spring-y. :)

Claire said...

Love the little birdies-I'm your newest follower-stop by for a visit!

The Mama said...

Thank you all for the positive comments,I'm so new to the crafting blogger world so I'm still learning the in and outs, but I love it!

Lolly Jane said...

super cute- these little birdies are PERFECT for spring!!

we would love it if you could link up w/ us this weekend :)
lollyjaneboutique.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Simple and cute. Thanks for sharing! I think I'm going to give it a try!

muralimanohar said...

Wow, that's the perfect bird template for that! I am in the process of something similar, and was totally trying to look for one just like that! :D

Sweet Floweret said...

Really cute. Love birds!
http://sweetfloweret.blogspot.com/
Saw you post on Tip Junkie Tuesday link up!