Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I needed a good laugh!

Every once in a while you just have to let go of everything and have fun. After months of decorating, making gifts,taking pictures, Christmas parties, packing, unpacking cleaning blah, blah, blah. I decided to crash my church's MOPS group this morning, and I'm so glad I did. I had been a part of this group since it started in our church 4 years ago, but this year due to scheduling and lack of a car every now and then I wasn't able to sign up. It's run by a wonderful group of gals that I know and love, who really make every effort to give moms of little kids (MOLKS sounds better than MOPS)lol a much needed 2 hour break where they can be girly and silly and emotional WITHOUT THE KIDS!

We had a White Elephant gift exchange which I think I'm becoming addicted too, where we each brought a 5 gift of an item we can't live without. There were some funny ones for sure but that's our little secret ladies ;).

Anyway I'd forgotten how much fun I use to have on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month. I just laughed!

No comments: