Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Nativity

Allow me to start off by saying our church has one of the best Children's ministries I know (I'm not just saying that because I'm on staff, but as a parent) Our children should not be an after thought when it comes to church, they are the church, they're the next set of leaders, teachers and pastors. So thank you to all of my wonderful colleagues, and workers that give of their time and talents to share the word of God and model Jesus for these little ones. Godz Kidz Rocks!

So like many churches this past Sunday, some of our adorable K-5th graders did a great job acting out the Nativity.



Gabi in her recurring role as Chicken #1 alongside one of her very best friends Avery debuting as Chicken #2.


All of the cuties dressed as animals in the manager reminded me of one of our favorite Christmastime reads, so sweet!

No comments: