Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Twigs and Twine

So I'm like a closet crafter. I dabble in it a little bit, but by no means am I a professional and this is no crafting blog, but if it requires a glue gun and minimal to no sewing I'll try it. My motto is "use whatcha got", cause money's tight, and I've learned my lesson in going "all in" from a previous project. So with some twine, twigs and couple of pine cones the kids had collected I got busy.
I will say this I'm totally addicted to reading craft blogs for inspiration.

This one is my favorite, thanks to Craftberry Bush for idea.
http://craftberrybush.blogspot.com/p/crafts.html


I've been wanting something with our monogram. Of course it works only if you have initials with straight letters!


I intend on taking a Thanksgiving photo of the kids holding these.



2 comments:

Regina said...

Ohhh I am so going to "borrow" this idea from you..LOL Thank you so much for sharing with us. I'm going to add this to my tomorrow's fun projects with my son. They will make great place card holders for the Thanksgiving table, don't you think?

I'm so happy I found Skip to my Lou's blog yesterday and yes yes I know it was for the Monday hop but well my 8 year old wouldn't let me have the computer last night.

Hugs,
Regi

Leslie said...

Thanks! I wish I was the genius behind it, I just put a twist on it with the twine. And yes they'd make great place cards or make it bigger and use for a picture or art work.

Happy Crafting and Thanksgiving!