Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had to show off the "Give Thanks" signs the kids and I made a couple of weeks ago.






Thanks to Uncle Dave and Uncle Dan (my brothers) who joined in the festivities this year and kept the kids occupied so I could get the cooking done, they were real troopers!


Adam and the kids along with Uncle Danny's help built our very first gingerbread house. Though it wasn't to structurally sound it sure tasted good!


It just wouldn't be Thanksgiving without being plopped on the couch playing video games(said in a sarcastic tone).


The star of the show Mr.Turkey. Everyone was too kind in saying that it tasted good. But I wouldn't be offended if they didn't like it, cause the truth is I followed no recipes this year, there's less pressure when there's no one elses to compare it to.


All in all it was a nice Thanksgiving, quiet, uneventful and fun! Now Christmas is a whole other story! Keep you posted!

No comments: