Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back to School!

Well Tuesday marked the first day of the 1st grade for Gabi. I have no pictures to prove it because once again I forgot my camera just like the first day of Kindergarten and preschool :P. I feel terrible about that. Maybe I can re-create those days by taking pics of her in the same outfits again, lol.
Anyway, it went great, too great cause every morning I have to brace myself and hold Gio back from sprinting into the classroom.
Though he's not ready for preschool, I realized he needs more structured play and socialization. So this morning we joined a few of our friends in a music class. It was a blast, he absolutely paid attention to the teacher and mingled with all the other kids while signing, dancing and playing some instruments. We'll be back there!

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Are we not going to mention that as well as singing and dancing Gio also did some flashing? I can't stop laughing every time I think about it!