Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Life

During my entire pregnancy it was difficult for me to accept the reality of having another baby, even hours before a scheduled induction it still hadn't set in, but that all changed on April 12, 2010 at 10:07am. In less than 3 hours of labor, without any time to even think about what was about to happen, it happened! The reality of this new life became so real as I felt the warmth of her tiny 6lb 12oz body lying on my chest, an overwhelming sense of joy and peace came over me. As I looked into my husband's eyes I could see that even his anxieties and worries of having a third child had melted away. And, well though we had been uncertain of many things before, it was clear that Johanna Evangeline Martino was the missing piece of our puzzle.


Welcome to our world little one!

No comments: