Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

SHHH!

Adam's finally home from a weeks long business trip away. It's Sat morning... early in the morning, and all I find myself saying is "Tip Toe", "Whisper", "Hush dada's sleeping". So with my only one alloted cup of coffee in hand I sneak a few minutes with my laptop.
This whole blogging thing is new to me so pardon my apperance I'd love to have all those cool gadgets and pictures I see on everyone elses blogs. I'll get there it took me almost a year to get into Facebook and forget about twitting I'll never do it. 
I'm in a very new and unexpected time in my life, a  new journey. Somedays I'm "All Aboard" (as my son would say) and other days I'm stuck at the station trying to read the map, but eventually God hands me my ticket and I get on by faith.
So I hope you enjoy riding with me. And I promise those pictures are coming one of my newest endeavors is figuring out how to use my new fancy shmancy Nikon.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Ooooh, I'd love to help you learn camera stuff sometime if you're interested :)