Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Playdates and Mealtrains...

These are the 2 newest activities in my life since we've moved to Richmond.  Growing up in NYC I didn't need to go over to a friend's house, Why would you when you've got tons of cousins to play with. So it's a bit a strange concept letting my 5 year old go over to a friend's house after school, but I'm learning to let go, it's a little easier when you're good friends with the parents.  Thanks Miller's.
So that freed me up today to make a meal for not just one but two families.  Another concept that well I wasn't used to.  Grandmas were always cooking for everyone.  But, I love to bless others, I just need to learn to receive it.
Miss you babe!

1 comment:

missmartishouse said...

Well done! We missed you guys at MC this week...but I totally understand!!!